View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2009, 20:36 (Ref:2596894)   #9
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjtaylor View Post
Probably think I am mad. I owned for several years a Healey 100/4 with a small block chevy fitted, with the boot full of petrol tank. No room for a spare wheel and tyre. Several trips to LeMans etc with a tin in the boot of some rapid fix tyre repair fluid. Fortunately I never got a puncture to find out if his miracle cure would ever work!!!
It does work, but if you plan on patching the tire, you cannot after using "fix-a-flat". Also, if you ever are forced to use this make sure your tire shop thoroughly cleans the wheel. If they don't you will be chasing a tire imbalance forever.