View Single Post
Old 31 Dec 2009, 16:07 (Ref:2606824)   #19
fourWheelDrift
Veteran

United Kingdom
fourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridfourWheelDrift should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebear View Post
No, it is a typical driver who neglects to check "ALL" his pressures regularly. All tires loose some air over time. The ones fitted to the road wheels get attention of some sort on a regular basis.

In addition, there is usually a pile of "stuff" in the boot making it difficullt to access.

I once picked up a company car (new to me but not new) which had been serviced by a local garage the day before ready for me to take it over.

I had a blow out on the M6 that night and to my horror found the spare completely, and I mean completely, flat. Had to be towed off the motorway. Anyway the point of this story is that there was nothing wrong with the spare, after being towed off the recovery people inflated it for me and it kept it's pressure for months so how long had that been neglected?

We didn't pay the bill for the service, in fact we took our business elsewhere after that.