View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2014, 10:38 (Ref:3479865)   #1911
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Having an interest in "oddball" engine designs and having owned one of the Ford 2 stoke 3 cyl "stratocharged" ones that was going to be fitted into the Fiesta a few years back I was looking at the advent of the variable compression ratio engines that have been about for ages but are probably too complex for the reliability factor in a std road car.
I don't know when and if the MCE5 engine will appear after millions of euros have been thrown at it ?
Only yesterday I was looking at 4 variable height pistons being made in a small machine shop with their own thoughts on how it should be done, hooray for the madcap independent inventors working in their garden sheds ! http://www.mce-5.com/english/vcri_pu...fficiency.html
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !