View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2015, 15:19 (Ref:3574921)   #7319
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
That Red Bull prematurely terminated its contract with Renault (altough then Renault said it is being "renegotiated") certainly makes this rumor right now more interesting.

Anyway, naughty VW may just gotten much bigger issues than anything related to racing: VW could face $18-billion fine for evading smog rules, cheating pollution tests
This is massive. Though, I will say, when I had my SRT-4 Neon, I ran a 3" catless turbo-back exhaust. The ECU was programmed to ignore the missing cat o2 sensor.

In Wisconsin the DOT only looked for engine codes showing a missing cat, or faulty o2 sensors, upstream or down. They abandonded the sniffer test in the late 90's.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”