View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2008, 11:02 (Ref:2100525)   #53
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Race 9 - WHT - Sunday Storm

As I understand it, the last chance for those who failed on Saturday, to make it into the next round of eliminations. It was won by Oliver Roberts (110) in his Swift SC92s from Noel Carey (Ray 06) and Nigel Thompson (RF88).
Shots taken into the sun on the inside at Becketts (this race only!):-

Paul Walton (Crossle 25F) finished 9th:-

I posted a pic. of this up last year (even started a thread on it, IIRC) but it was the only one again this year and is very distinctive in appearance .... oh, and I like it so here it is again! The Lola T644 of Mark Wilson who finished 12th:

An early sighting of Santa, who parked his reindeer to assist in the recovery of the Van Diemen 93FF of Sam Yates who went straight on on what I'm guessing was the last lap, since he was credited with 7 laps (but unclassified) of this 8 lapper:-