View Single Post
Old 11 May 2012, 10:59 (Ref:3072626)   #105
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakis View Post
And there is no Ferrari presence in the ALMS to speek of. The ESM team is a joke.
Yes and no. There is a Ferrari presence but its not Risi. I wouldnt call ESM a joke but they're not at the level of Risi and that standard that Risi competed to is needed to be at the sharp end of an incredibly competitive GT class. ESM arent at that standard and I feel sorry that good drivers like Johannes Van Overbeck and Guy Cosmo are wasted like this.

We have top shelf efforts from BMW, Porsche and Corvette, we (not just us Ferrari fans) need Risi (or someone at their level) to be in the class, it just aint the same without a Ferrari fighting it out for the win race in race out.