View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 2014, 20:51 (Ref:3386226)   #23
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Proper respect to Marciniak and the guy in the 106, those two Polish guys were on it! !

And Marciniak is running on plates and a tax disc!! Awesome.

Laughable to see Volders getting beat by the Volvos still despite having the biggest truck and most expensive car there!! Guy in Corsa is a legend and Maris old S40 just as quick.

Little grey Kadett is insanely quick! And though our guys are getting there in Supermod, the supernationals really are excellent in the Belgian classes. Tapscotts car looks lovely, and rather amusing watching cars that should be going much quicker, errr not going much quicker!!

Kenis back in the Z4 he rallied, excellent, Mertens was hilarious, never did a lap, karma I think from taking people out a few years back deliberately, I tried not to laugh! S1600 was good.

Doran cars clearly need some set up work, soundly beaten so far. But still very new. Coox looks on it too.

Good day, lovely weather, but two bad things.

Huge bump on exit of Chessons, really throwing the cars around, especially the lighter fwd, kicking heels quite dangerously.

And initially loads of punctures from the chicane again, less later on after people learned, but track looks rough to me.