View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2023, 16:40 (Ref:4174215)   #19
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Richmond was mostly twilight/evening, think maybe the last year wasn't but I only remember night. I like evening ovals, the cars just look better so think if it was daytime I missed it. But remember there was some Virginia anger and losing it but no sponsors and think tobacco was background supporting it and those loopholes were closing. And then 2020 killed the return, think it was a night proposal as well

Yeah, it was proposed for June 27 to replace Pocono. Sadly it feels like they aren't looking at going back but rather pushing for Milwaukee. In fairness I think there's more history than Richmond