View Single Post
Old 21 Feb 2012, 19:23 (Ref:3029067)   #5
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimW View Post
Experience generally with DAB suggests that aerial quality is one of the key needs. I doubt they would have gone to the trouble of an active aerial unless that was necessary to deliver acceptable performance.

Regards

Jim
I agree. I have a pure DAB FM transmitter. It isn't that good with the aerial in the car.

The best is factory fit and every car I've had with factory fit has been great. Gives me my fix of 6 records and Planet Rock.

If Radio Le Mans had a DAB presence I would have this in the classic already for the drive down. I wouldn't mind the aerial for the one trip.