View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2012, 11:07 (Ref:3064795)   #2
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Matt (I assume it's you who started the thread?), could you perhaps elaborate a little on how you wish to involve sportscar fans attending Le Mans this year in the making of this documentary? I'm wondering if there's something 10Tenths members could do collectively for you at some point during Le Mans week? You may find an open exchange on here to be more productive than individuals emailing you seperately.

Guys, I have no idea how this thread might develop, but please keep your posts on topic. You know where to find the Delta Wing thread for general discussion about the project().

Thank you!