View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2012, 15:18 (Ref:3064962)   #3
Firecracker TV
Rookie

Firecracker TV should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello Bentley03,

Thank you for replying to my thread and for your interest, I would be happy to give you more information.

We are looking to capture some of the atmosphere and passion of Le Mans through the experience of fans that attend, this content would form part of the overall film we are making about the Delta Wing and specifically its appearance at Le Mans this year.

Prior to Le Mans we want to find a variety of people and groups of all ages with different stories from all over the world. Perhaps they are coming from thousands of miles away, it's there 25th time or its their first time, whatever it is we want to hear from people.

But we would like them to film their story themselves as we want the stories to have a personal, not professional but genuine feel. We will advise the people who's stories we feature on how to film, how much material we need and where to upload it etc. It wouldn't require a huge commitment from the people involved.

What did you have in mind with regard to your suggestion to do something collectively? I am still very much interested in having people contact me directly if they are interested or would just like a bit more information.

Thank you,

Matt