View Single Post
Old 20 Dec 2013, 19:05 (Ref:3346400)   #506
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I've reached that point in writing my annual story that I need to do some double-checking on names of those who were present for this year's meeting.

I've attached a group photo. Obviously I know a lot of the names already and I'm sure I really should know some of those I'm not clear about - so can you help me with:-

1. Top row in Pink Pig t-shirt - 'Dr Wi Wi' ???
2. Top row - the two gents between Mike and Dominique?
3. The cluster to the picture's right of Dominique (at top) and Vincent (at bottom) - obviously I know myself and Stéphane and I believe there are Vaillant children there.......
4. Middle row between Chris and Walter - Eps - I can never remember your name!
5. Middle row between James and Eric - I am right that you are Simmi (Rich) and WWODB? Real name?

Thanks
Well top row just at the right of Dominique is my brother's friend(with the blue cap) Pascal and just behind you is Stephane's son Louis. On your left is mine Axel who will come next year.

Last edited by batmobile; 20 Dec 2013 at 19:06. Reason: informations missing