View Single Post
Old 4 Mar 2010, 22:27 (Ref:2645153)   #86
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcon View Post
One wonders whether the US government would be quite so demanding on one of their own though, eh?
Excellent point since they and GM are one in the same. GM got hit pretty hard with the full size truck/gas tank issue when I was younger so I'd like to think so. I just don't like taking Lutz out of context... he's one of the good guys in a land of dooshes.

I was watching ABC this morning and the big story was that some vehicles that have had the fix applied are still having the problem. They had a camera in car with someone and had video of the sudden acceleration. Pretty crazy and scary I bet. Nevertheless I hope Toyota gets this sorted out soon.