View Single Post
Old 26 May 2011, 00:08 (Ref:2885932)   #733
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ujoint View Post
You friend are right on the money. One year only big deal. There is, in case you all don't already know it, one main interstate through Austin, Texas . It runs north and south and is the most congested single interstate passing through a major metro in the USA. After the fans taste of the beautiful entrance and exit experience from Austin town I would bet the next year crowd to be reduce by half. Assuming fans are interested in the first place. Not trying to stop F1 in the USA. It should have been located in the North East, USA for a better chance at long term survial. Ad infinitum. Ecclestien, you should have left things alone in Indiana.

Where do you get your information from?

I drive I35 every day and have done for many years, it does not appear that congested to me, unless there is a traffic accident of course..