View Single Post
Old 28 Jul 2012, 03:04 (Ref:3112418)   #2733
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Missing the point ..... maybe the sponsorship coverage is pulled , from deviating from the original arena of contest ..... no sponsor , no check .....

Hey look ..... If I had a company who delt with port-a-potties in Europe , I might be doing good business within Europe , doesnt mean I need to see my name plastered across a continent far outta my business arena ..... now , is that so hard to understand ?

Please understand ..... Ive been speaking with a European P2 team owner , and this is his issue , so , accept it ..... this is his issue , and I fully understand it .

I wont mention the sponsor , cuz then the team would be obvious ..... he is worried that the market doesnt do anything for his sponsor (and so far his sponsor doesnt want to go to America) or his team as the sponsor forks out the cash ..... Is that really so difficult to understand ?

Last edited by The Badger; 28 Jul 2012 at 03:13.