View Single Post
Old 31 Jan 2024, 17:23 (Ref:4194416)   #14
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
I attended a number of MG Live meetings over the years, and have the photographs to prove it, the meetings tended to be somewhat boring, as it was MGs wall to wall, however, I would be happy to trawl the archives if anyone can ID their car for me.

F.o.C of course.
Accepting the point about wall to wall MGs it would be fair to say that the ethos of the event was originally for the club's racers. IIRC there was no gate fee because it was run under a closed licence, similar to the old SUNBAC meeting, which fell by the wayside due to licence requirements. (I stand to be corrected here). Ergo, non MGCC spectators were few and far between.