View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2014, 22:14 (Ref:3478004)   #55
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
How did we all get on then?

I got at least 3. Need to check my safety car one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
1. Hamilton will win the drivers' championship. Yes!
2. Mercedes will win the constructors' championship. Yes.
3. Neither Caterham nor Marussia will score a point. Marussia scored. A real pity they couldn't see out the season.
4. Red Bull will take five wins or fewer. I could have gone a bit braver with that prediction, but yes.
5. Raikkonen will outscore Alonso. Certainly not.
6. Alonso will win more races than Raikkonen. The gist would've been there, but alas this is definitely wrong.
7. Magnussen will win a race. This prediction didn't feel too bad after Melbourne.
8. Hulkenberg will score at least twice as many points as Perez. Not quite. 96 to 59.
9. At least 16 cars will be classified in Melbourne. Only 13 and a disqualification, but several of those were accidents. Not as many failures as many predicted.
10. The safety car will feature in seven or more and fewer than eleven races. I am curious to find this one out.

Last edited by Born Racer; 23 Nov 2014 at 22:20.