View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2010, 16:24 (Ref:2770933)   #19
djb
Veteran

djb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddjb should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Have to admit I felt that Rossi's riding was at the least hard and at the worst desperate.

He is after all riding against his team-mate who is in line to win the world title. If he had knocked Jorge off and injured him in a way similar to Dani then I would have sacked him as team manager.

He did the same to jorge as he did to Casey, he went off the track at the Ess to defend his line/make a move and that is simply uncalled for.

He did it to Sete in bad taste, he did it to Casey in bad taste and now he has let his ego defend an utterly pointless podium in a strop coz he cant ride the 2010 Bridgeys!!

Now Lorenzi should have let him leave, and fair play to him for staying ther, but he should have more sense. I remember KrJr riding real defensive in the l;ast part of 2000, then when he won it, he went mental at Phillip Island and showed everyone what he was holding back.

Great racing but a little daft on both their parts for me. For the win maybe, but for third, Get Over It!
well put Mr Chund, on many of those points.

yes I rmember KrJr on 2000, I was very happy for him to win that year (great interview with him one of you guys posted a while back btw)