View Single Post
Old 9 Apr 2014, 07:37 (Ref:3390435)   #52
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnut View Post
Hamilton - did what needed to be done, and intimidated Rosberg into coming second!

Very honorable mention to Rosberg, he backed out of a contact on at least three occasions, very mature! I fear if Vettel or Alonso were driving Perez would have had his maiden win, and Hamilton would have known not to do it again! I have no idea what will be said at Merc behind closed doors, or indeed what Paddy Lowe's message really meant.

What happened to leaving a car width on the outside of a turn for the overtaking car that Vettel and Schumacher were penalized for?
No, sorry, no, it all looked good to me. Good hard racing, no namby-pamby stuff there. You wanna come past me, don't expect me to get out of your way. Next race will be interesting if Nico gets in front. I predict Hamilton will get past......

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedrinck View Post
Finally! Evidence that Vettel really doesn't know how to drive after all!
Vettel who? Oh, that Vettel..... He used to be good, didn't he.........