View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2012, 18:08 (Ref:3066262)   #22
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast cars View Post
For all those who did not belive that project libra was going to enter alms. Well you were wrong again. You should have some trust in people who have a major backround in racing as a team manager and factory driver. I am new to this web site but,I would not post advanced news if it were not fact. Hope they do well with there radical ford rousch partners.
Wrong again? Maybe wrong this time... but certainly right the last, what, two or three times that Dawson didn't show up. As far as wrong... well the car hasn't shown up on the track yet. We've been down this road with Dawson before, making announcements, entering and not running. I've said it a number of times before with Dawson, but I'll be happy if they put together a good entry, actually show up, and are competitive. Reputations are built upon the actions of people/teams... and this reputation and skepticism has been well earned. I think we'll all be happy if this turns out to be a full time entry, that is competitive.. but first get the car to the track and race before coming here to tell people they are wrong... an announcement doesn't make any doubter wrong...