Thread: NZV8's 2011/12
View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2012, 13:40 (Ref:3045342)   #1015
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Right, most of that lot has gone again. There was probably some talk about the series which got deleted, so sorry if there was anything useful. In the meantime if you could all discuss the subject instead of discussing each other I can save a lot of effort with my delete finger and we may just get some useful discussion. If not I'll just keep deleting it and start issuing warnings for off topic/pointless posts and we'll see who's the first to get a holiday.

The subject, I remind you, is NZV8s. Not STs, and not "Why the bloke who posted something about me 3 pages ago is a moron."

Thank you.