View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 2012, 19:17 (Ref:3102543)   #735
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dario911 View Post
Mistakes are just behind the corner. Reliability is not an optional. Speed is basic. But luck is the yeast. All this things make a win. #77 was slower, but has always been there, ready to take the win. It was not in the last place. It was not out of the games. Was just there, behind the corner. Races are this, too.

This year AF has won in GTE, but they've been lucky, too. Corvette was leading, and was faster than Ferrari. Amato Ferrari, interviewed by Autosprint, has admitted Vettes were very fast, faster than Ferraris, and Ferrari was not gaining anything until the leading Corvette has lost a wheel. It's not me to say this, but Amato Ferrari. There's a big difference!
Luck is a basic part in the races. You can be fast, reliable, regular... but you must have luck by your side to gain the first place, at the end of the day.
I've never seen an unluck team to win a so important race...
Agree 100%!
Eventhough he says he don't believe in Luck, Allan McNish is the most unlucky Le Mans winner ever.