View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2011, 07:31 (Ref:2928421)   #285
brown dog
Racer

brown dog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbrown dog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
thanks for this very informative post Straightline, I read it this morning, followed by MP's retort, then the subsequent deletion of both posts which I found rather surprising.

I guess anyone who is remotely interested/connected with the NZV8's would have been aware of some parts of the events that you posted, so interesting to read the full story as you saw it . Although there are probably more questions raised from your post than answers, such as who owned the IP for the new car being developed by VEEGA, which subsequently re emerged as the NZV8ST? Any many more, such as where did the funding for this new car development come from etc. etc. Maybe Mark can answer some of these?

Agreed there will be no winners from this split, god knows there was barely enough money around to support the one class of Touring Car style V8's, so two classes cannot be an ideal situation in anyones books.

Conrad Timms

P.S. I better copy it in case it gets deleted again!

Last edited by brown dog; 19 Jul 2011 at 07:39.