Old 30 Nov 2009, 17:50 (Ref:2591830)   #341
PDS
Veteran

England
Medway Towns
PDS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Maybe the Motorbase BMWs will not become Leyland, but the writing was on the cards for Airwaves back then I would suggest.

If I was a title sponsor for a race entry, looking to continue into the future, I wouldn't be happy to see some of my company's branding removed from a car in place of a lesser sponsor.

To a lesser extent, I'm guessing that SAS International are either on the way out, or surprisingly happy to have their branding removed.
I really don't understand the logic behind your comments. You do not seem to have the grasp on how sponsorship works. That is not to say that is your fault!

This announcement has been expected after the change of COE at Wrigley’s during the summer months.
And I can assure you that Motorbase changing some logo's around to help a valued sponsor promote their products at a trade show, had no bearing what so ever on Wrigley’s decision to leave Motorsport Sponsorship!