Thread: LM24 Race Member AllonFS
View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2012, 10:40 (Ref:3094741)   #33
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!

Hi guys,

Managed to persuade (twist the arm) of my dr to let me have a few hours at home today. Hopefully out properly in the next couple of days, just an annoying low grade infection, but when you have no white blood cells after chemo they have to treat you in hospital. And of course my temperature went up Sat am, just in time to miss the race and father's day, bloody typical!

I really wanted to pop by as soon as a I could and say a huge thanks for the photo and the message on RLM, (which I missed of course...) I was really blown away when Hursty and Craig told me about them and seeing the photo today; what can I say but a massive thanks. The support and kind wishes from both friends I have met at Le Mans and also people here I have never met, means so much and is a real lift when I'm feeling poorly or a bit fed up.

Still early days in the treatment, and unclear as to what will happen when. But as I am under strict orders to be at Le Mans next year, I really have no choice but to get better!

Thanks again to all of you
Best wishes
Allon