Thread: LM24 Race Member AllonFS
View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2012, 09:53 (Ref:3122002)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just to provide you all with an update from Allon.

Hope you are well and enjoying what you can of our 'summer'. I am midway through a course of arsenic (yes really!) treatment in the hope that it will blast my leukaemia. If that goes to plan, then a stem cell transplant in the autumn some time. All taking a bit longer than would be ideal; my relapse is a strange one, it is localised (good) in my left hip, but this is unusual so Drs not 100% sure how to treat it (not so good).

It's obvious Allon is in for the long haul and I'll keep you posted with any news.

For anyone who hasn't heard Allon's and Tenths mention on Radio Le Mans on Sunday morning - here it is - I couldn't upload it direct to Tenths because it's just a shade too big so I put it on Mediafire, which I gather is reasonably reputable and can be accessed without payment.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n8mrehesjon05et

But don't download anything from any pop-ups!