View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2008, 09:10 (Ref:2253780)   #1
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They said "we don't do old"

There are very few cars on the road older than five or six years here in Doha and as to classic cars you'd be hard pressed to find anything but series one Land Cruisers, so when I was off to the booze emporium this morning I decided to stop and take a look at these. Apparently they are for sale but the shop doesn't open until 4 pm by which time I'll have started on a cold bottle of white wine.

However it was 45degs so you'll forgive me for not photographing the early 70's Corvette or the two Lincoln continentals that were also there.

I don't recognise the rag top Merc, any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
IMAG0002.jpg   IMAG0003.jpg   IMAG0004.jpg  

IMAG0005.jpg   IMAG0006.jpg