View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2011, 07:19 (Ref:2991129)   #424
nafe!
Racer

nafe! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by osrg View Post
Irrespective of the restrictions placed on it in this years event..... the Mosler was not ever a contender at any point. I fail to see how with a stronger field this year that this will suddenly change.

And Salmon will want to put bigger guns in the car other than White and Heaphy or his tilt at a decent result is gone before it begins. It's a big step from tooling around in a Lancer to a Mosler.... I'm gonna watch with interest the developments concerning this entry.......
I think that is more reflective on Dean Grant never really having outright pace. Had someone like Kark Quin entered a mosler it would have been a different story.

Klark Quin won 3 rounds in a Mosler this year, including Clipsal and the bathurst round. The rest of the rounds he finished 2nd, and 3rd with his worst being 7th when the moslers suffered engine issues.

Damien White won them there 2 bathurst 12hr races against very strong opposition, overall far stronger fields then what turned up for this years race. Wether or not he intends to race this year and how quick he will be in a gt car is yet to be seen.

I think you will find that Mr Heaphy is a team manager