View Single Post
Old 20 May 2014, 12:29 (Ref:3408235)   #315
AndrewCherry
Racer

European Union
Horsham
AndrewCherry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAndrewCherry should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yeah, fair points on that - there was some good close racing through the field, it was mainly the GTO battle that seemed to be rather unluckily scuppered by issues in both of Sundays races (not entirely sure what they were, tyres for the Balfe Ferrari in race 1, not too sure in race 2 - given the sudden drop back I would guess an incident out on the long circuit). It left the Z4 without much competition - and yes, to be fair they didn't muck about - it's a quick car and they pedalled it well.

I was also interested to compare the times for the Z4 in GT Cup with the Sprint Series, but the lap times for GT Cup don't seem to be about yet. I would guess a couple of seconds off, but that's a rather subjective impression. Still, fantastic day of racing from my perspective overall - has made me especially itchy to try and get a kart out on the long circuit one day though. Happens every time I watch...