View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2012, 14:40 (Ref:3012339)   #1477
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboy View Post
What irks me so much about all of this is that the overpaid and over-resourced BBC management are using public funds to do all the above and [from what I can see so far] are answerable to nobody.
You read a lot about how they are overpaid etc... I see a BBC that provides fantastic diversity and great quality. For not that much. Great job.

Could it be better, of course it could. Although when assessing you have to be careful not to just consider what could be better for yourself. However, IMHO, there is more danger in a radical shake up. Risk and reward. The BBC is almost there, no great change needed.