View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 2010, 09:06 (Ref:2725949)   #92
old man
Veteran

England
UK
old man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4monie View Post
Let's be honest, is it any surprise? We saw the car's pace at Sebring. The reason they even HAD a chance is because they were not giving time away by having His Lordship in the car. As it was, they were not able to eek out enough of a lead to come in for their final stop and put enough fuel in to make it to the finish and stay ahead of Highcroft.
The safety car cost them, I am told they had a 26 second lead when it came out but that is something that has to be factored in somehow, you are always at risk of safety car intervention. Running the bio fuel seems to cause them to have to carry more fuel and so it takes longer to fill the larger tank. This is where they will have to put some development I suppose.

I agree about the downside of LPD but it is his train set and it will now depend on how much he wants to win as a team or as an individual