View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2014, 17:22 (Ref:3399280)   #752
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
I think I saw it on the last update.

Expect that flag to change again before the final list is published, and may be again during the race.
I'd be more surprised to see the Lotus still on the final entry list by race week, let alone under a different flag...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger Davies View Post
Pity for Millennium... especially as the arrival of their finding is only days away...

Real shame for ADR though, I'm sure they would have managed to put a real programme together if they hadn't been duped.

Fabien Giroix has pit together many programmes over the years though, hope the true story comes out at some point.
As they say, 'the cheque's in the post'. I agree with you- hopefully the true story comes out about this one, because it sounds very much as if ADR have been sold a real pup here, and to be honest I'd be surprised to see them out at all this season, unless they can pull together a deal with a few paying drivers later in the year. There's something very odd about this whole Millennium business...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
I'd also be interested to see what Aston have to say about their mass withdrawal.
Me too- right now, with one proper pro car, the other only a bronze-graded driver short of being an 'Am' entry, and two 'Am' cars, they're looking more like the side of AF Corse that runs customer cars for gentleman drivers than they do a serious factory effort.... Is money short at AMR again?