View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2024, 20:32 (Ref:4196969)   #13
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
The cabinet came from a company in Germany called Pickawood who make to order using an online configurator. Very expensive really but got a good deal on a black Friday promotion so went for it. The LEDs I sourced from a company called LEDSpace who were exceptionally helpful in assisting me to configure exactly what I wanted. I went for COB spotless strips to save me the hassle of cutting and fitting 32 diffusers and I am more than happy with the results particularly the ability to vary both the brightness and the warmth of the light. Again not the cheapest way of going about the task in hand but I felt if it was worth doing then I might as well try to do it right.

I attach another photo showing the display in day light for comparison.

Now to advertise the old cabinets on ebay. Not used that in years so wish me luck!!
Attached Thumbnails
20240216_085321.jpg