View Single Post
Old 18 Mar 2003, 22:42 (Ref:540674)   #6
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i do agree with the abolition of speed limits on motorways at certain times of the day. when it's not possible to do more than 60 safely so be it. but when it's just you you're going to kill at 3am on the m62 then you should be allowed to go as fast as you like. in the end it's your life.

speed cameras are good however i disagree with their use in conjunction with a 50mph zone on a motorway/a road. ie where i got done on the a1. it bunches up traffic and makes it more dangerous i reckon.

i also think they should remove all bullbars from 4x4s and ban the buggers from the motorway and around schools.