View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2016, 05:55 (Ref:3656820)   #32
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
My good run of motor racing came to an end yesterday . I was driving the Penfold FF2000 car and throttle cable broke . Great shame as Mick Penfold widow Suzzane came all the way from Cornwall to see the car in action . We had busy couple of days Friday and Saturday with 6 juniors . Compte making his first outing this year in the newly rebuilt Britannia . Colin lost a fan belt in his race , Duncan had same problem as Peter at Spa with broken points . James let me have a go in his Gemini which was great fun and I had a P7 with that "thanks James ". Good race in rear engine junior with a P15 . Thought more spectators were there on Sunday but well down on attendance against past years . Our old friend Eddy V turned up for a cuppa which was great as not seen him for a couple of years . Good to see and chat to many other tenthers . Le Mans here we come quietly very excited 😀