View Single Post
Old 9 Jun 2014, 16:36 (Ref:3417644)   #330
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
Judging by the recent quotes by Gene, I can't believe so many are taking his F1 bid so seriously.

The guy sounds utterly clueless!

I highly suspect we'll never see his entry make the grid. Kolles' however, I think will be on next year.

Shame we won't have a 24-26 car grid, though. Cannot see all the current teams sticking around for next year.

Selby
As a business man he's hardly clueless but when it comes to F1 and OWR in general, I would agree and that comes from the very insular nature of many Americans. I would hazzard a guess and say his reason for choosing Dallara, is because that's all he knows regarding OWR chassis manufacturers, because of IndyCar and his choice of Ferrari, as a technical partner will be the same, because that's all he knows about F1.

I would like to see his entry make the grid and I'd like to see it happen without having to buy an existing team, that's failing. Maybe I ask too much?