View Single Post
Old 18 Nov 2012, 22:44 (Ref:3168146)   #28
NZSTfan
Veteran

New Zealand
car heaven
NZSTfan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So another small problem with the V8ST's, and as in the past, management has come straight out and issued a media statement.

As usual, the statement goes along the lines of.....'we have identified a problem, we have identified what seems to have caused it. We have also identified a solution, and this is how we will implement it'

Sounds pretty robust to me, and not one that deserves any knocking from people that just want to see the series melt away into nothingness.

Face facts, the cars have done 17 races, which equates to god-knows how many race km's, they have been given a**eholes by their respective drivers, and O..M..G, there is a small structural failure which is being fixed in time for Ruapuna. Show me any other fledgling series that has had no problems whatsoever in their first year.

With this continual onslaught by some on here, i just can't wait for the BNT's to start (if they ever do), and lets see how they 'iron' over (i.e. hide) the myriad of problems that they will experience from parity to engine issues and structural integrity and so on.