View Single Post
Old 5 Mar 2002, 23:36 (Ref:228902)   #24
Bluebottle
Veteran

United Kingdom
High Wycombe
Bluebottle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBluebottle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
While you Aussies are arguing about the size of your cities, I notice that I have only told you the 'never travel without' stuff in our cars, so here's the rest:

In the Granada:- spare fuel tank strap(!) CD/tape adaptor, old Le Mans parking passes, loads of petrol recipts, many maps, the origional Owners Handbook- including the suppliment for the stereo, fittings for the trailer stablizer, first aid kit, an envelope full of docunentation for the purchase and delivery of the car from way back in 1984, two copies of 'The Strad' (a magazine about violins...), a violin stand, a pushchair, several bottles of petrol additive (havn't changed the valve seats yet...) two phone chargers, CD power supply, lots of fluff, a 4' chome tube (not sure where it came from, but it holds the boot lid up quite well)

In the Hurricane:- some dead tapes, a travel rug on the passenger seat to hide a hole made by battery acid (don't ask!) a foot pump, manky overalls, a soggy map, hood and hood frame (not used very often) jump leads, a bottle of silicone brake fluid, not much room for anything else!

In the Dutton:- the Dut was emptied of rubbish when I put it up for sale last year (no luck yet....) so there's only a solar charger and a piece of wood.

I'm sure I've forgotten something!