Thread: BTCC 2010 rumour mill
View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2009, 20:12 (Ref:2583714)   #302
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by touringlegend View Post
I wonder where this leaves Adam and Collard, and have Airwaves signed up again?
I'm guessing it leaves them in the same situation as Kane and Jordan - namely can you provide funds to pay for your drive?

I notice in the tests that Leyland have increased their exposure on the car, with less emphasis on the Airwaves. Could we see them entered as Leyland Paints BMW next year?