Thread: Tech Issue The Sound Of The V6 Turbo PU..
View Single Post
Old 11 Nov 2014, 10:01 (Ref:3473630)   #504
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
[QUOTE=wolfhound;3473617]Loud engines is a thing Bernie raises when he gets asked a question about whats wrong with F1. From what I can see a this stage its just a pure diversion tactic.

The three smaller teams are going to have to play to their one real strength they have at the moment and that is to work together to deal with Bernie. If they let him divide them then they are gone and may as well move out of F1 because they will be calling in the liquidator very soon after.
I feel that if the three teams use that strength then they should get a result. After all the current agreements are individual between each team and Bernie not an overall concorde.

I have been surprised that Jean Todt has not been mention seen or heard throughout the last few weeks. I often wonder is he working on something and waiting for the right time or is unable to do anything. From his time as boss at Ferrari & Peugeot he was a very effective leader so I wonder what has happened to that?[/QUOTE]

A valid point. Compared to his predecessors of Moseley & Balestre, Mr Todt has kept a very low profile and could be accused of being conspicuous by his absence!
This is something I'd not really considered (until now), but really, the FIA should surely be stepping in and adding their weight to try and resolve this problem. Isn't it in their best interests to make sure that F1 doesn't fold, or at best, become the farcical laughing stock it appears to be becoming?