View Single Post
Old 30 May 2012, 00:09 (Ref:3081556)   #61
Lets Dance
Rookie

Lets Dance should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Morris D posted
"If you’d taken the trouble to read this thread (it’s only four pages), you’d know that it’s a debate between dreamers who think that F3 in Australia can survive with fields of fewer than 10 cars, and realists who know that it will never be viable, like a string of small and medium-bore openwheel formulas before it."

Firstly if I had of taken the time to read all your posts in this thread I would of got a better picture of what type of person you really are. You seem to have a case of mistaken identity, who are the dreamers and who are the realists? I believe you would be a dreamer, still thinking about your beloved F5000 that DIED 25-30 years ago. You still think F5000 will be successful although you gave examples of big openwheeler categories that were based on what was a tightly controlled set of rules and guess what, they all died within 5 years.. Doesnt give your F5000 much hope does it? If you believe in the F5000 model then put your balls on the line so to speak and put a business model together and gather the investors to make it happen. If you cant do that then you are just another dreamer in the world of motorsport.

The realists seem to be the F3 management and teams.. They are working to a formula that has out lasted F5000, produced more drivers who have made a career out of motorsport that any other class and it also happens to be one of only a few national categories that have increased in grid number this year.

Shall we Dance?