View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 2010, 00:45 (Ref:2714071)   #899
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin Ryan View Post
It applies to a lot of other things too.
But not necessarily covered her, though possibly on the Parc Fermé section here on 10-Tenths

Quote:
just Evans-Pritchard, some of the other financial bits, and a little on rugby (play myself over here); the Telegraph and the FT are the best you can get on business for Britain
Of all the UK broadsheets it's about the best, though it used to be known as as the Torygraph. It's a little bit more like the Times used to be about 30 years ago.

It does have good sports journalism; I used to play Rugby, #6.

I must say I've really enjoyed this debate with you; civilized, good arguments on both sides.

Here's to the future of IndyCar racing; something we both are passionate about.