View Single Post
Old 13 Jan 2010, 21:42 (Ref:2612989)   #305
alfacors
Veteran

alfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridalfacors should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parramatta_Power View Post
I'm confused a bit here too. I mean, allowing more drivers per entry would mean the head of the ENTRY would need to spend more to secure 4 instead of 3 drivers so economically, its not exactly the best decision. I would like to just see a mirror of the Group A regulations in the race. Group A being Turbos-charged High-Powered Coupes & Sedans Group B being V8 powered Sedans Group C: Whatever you want to bring, BMW's, Honda Integras... Super 2000 regs basically. and a Corolla class to bring up the rear + a mixed bag class of Mini's, utes, Mirages... Aternate Fuels cars NOT ALLOWED.
I'm confused as to why you think it would cost more to have 4 drivers. The teams that run 4 will be the lower budget guys who want to spread the costs over 4 people instead of 3. Makes it MORE affordable for those guys. The top teams will still run 3 drivers, they want the seat time, and it's less hassle when it comes to qualifying the drivers. I'm also confused why you complain more drivers will up costs, then propose to run significantly more expensive cars like Super 2000?