View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 2012, 15:29 (Ref:3050079)   #20
Newall Andy
Rookie

Newall Andy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Quote:
Originally Posted by darezpub View Post
Wow!
All these years I've waited to see that back. (Buckinghamshire EPP reg.)
PLEASE get rid of those front indicators/sidelights which eminate from the wrong era (the amber are rear Imp ones by the look of it). Should be LUCAS glass ones. If you can afford a restoration like that, you can put the correct lens on!

Obviously has a new front screen, I know because I supplied Spadge, when he was running Ginetta Heritage, with my G11 Coupe (chassis 2 - ironically also Buckinghamshire TPP reg) one as a template for a new batch to be made - think my car was the only survivor with an original laminated Royal Doulton screen. Unless the other surviving G11 Coupe NWD is still out there (chassis 1). I've looked and searched believe me... one day! Bit like the G10, only 2 genuine cars, there were only 2 genuine G11 Coupes.

Forgot the name of the guy who has had the restoration done, but if you are on here, is your rear screen glass or perspex? My rear 'glass' screen was sat on... not by me!... hence why it's now perspex. Been trying for years to get the maker code from the original glass screen.
Thanks for the comments on the lights... I was not to sure on where to put the V8 badge either ill contact you next time

Andy