View Single Post
Old 15 Aug 2011, 11:43 (Ref:2939905)   #11
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFF FB Page
Fujitsu V8 Supercar Series

Todd Fiore will also be unveiling a new livery this weekend with the Fiore family owned company “LD Total” jumping on board for this round of the Championship.

LD Total is a family owned and operated company, and is one of Western Australia’s largest and most respected Landscaping Contractors, providing a full range of services including major commercial landscape construction, landscape architecture, comprehensive maintenance, residential and boutique landscape creations.

The Queensland round comes with good timing for LD Total who have just been through a companywide rebrand.

The new livery will see Todd Fiore’s #23 BF Falcon change from blue to black, white and green with LD Total taking up occupancy on both sides of the car. Todd’s ongoing sponsors of Sitech, Flexistaff and Allwest Turfing will also remain on the car.

“It is great to have another West Australian Company on board for this round. We have always had the family support behind the scenes, so it is good to have them at the forefront for this round,” Todd commented.

“The car looks great and the new LD Total scheme works really well.

“We had a strong test day a couple of weeks ago at Queensland Raceway so I am really looking forward to this weekend and racing at my test track. The team has worked tirelessly to get the car prepared for the race meeting after my incident in Townsville”.

The Fujitsu Series returns to Queensland Raceway this weekend for the 3rd round of the 2011 Championship.
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods