View Single Post
Old 28 May 2011, 02:17 (Ref:2886950)   #13
wnut
Veteran

wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!wnut has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schummy View Post
Thanks!

A table with scores for each race would be a new table to include, as I want to keep the "progressive total" table to show how form goes changing along the season. I could include it in the future but the first graph tells the same except there are not numbers but lines. Following the "line" for each driver you can see how he was doing in those GPs (Webber is a notable case).

You are correct here I can read what I am looking for off the graph. I thought the numbers followed by the total score, and sorted according to the current position / race result would provide me with a quick accurate reflection of a drivers trend, in all honesty I had not thought of a cumulative analysis the way you have done it, I will use it a bit and see if I develop a feel for the presentation in that form.

Your analysis provides interesting insights into how the teams perform, Heidfeld against Petrov was a particularly surprise, be fascinating to see how the rest of the season pans out.

Some of the drivers will be dreading there team managers receiving a copy of these graphs there is literally no placeto hide!

Once again thanks Schummy.

Last edited by wnut; 28 May 2011 at 02:22.