View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2014, 13:52 (Ref:3392401)   #24
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
I've just read Stefano Domenicali's resignation speech, it reads like something Ron Dennis would have written!
I think it's a shame that he's fallen on his sword for the sake of Ferrari, but (pretty much like Martin Whitmarsh at McLaren) the man at the top has to take overall responsibility.
I'm (apparently) starting to like the wrong people, as I liked Whitmarsh and I also liked Domenicali, mostly for the same reasons. They appeared to always give an honest answer and didn't just sugar-coat things with a pile of corporate-speak (which is the polite way of saying b-s!), plus they waould both usually smile kindly at the dumb interviewer and politely answer their dumb questions!
I think he will be missed, and it will be interesting to see if or where he crops up next!