View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 2023, 16:05 (Ref:4184191)   #66
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
Sorry, chilli, it just means that Verstappen is not a team player; he only thinks about himself.
sometimes leaders have to lead from the front and that can actually be the best thing for a team.

im not saying this is true for all situations all the time, but in this particular case, during one of the most dominate seasons of all time, a (max)imum delivery on all the hard work put in by this team if you will...well the results do sort of speak for themselves.