View Single Post
Old 9 May 2012, 15:28 (Ref:3071784)   #32
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
i think it might have been Bon, but could have been someone else but cant find the post now, that raised the possibility of Alonso's future at Ferrari.

things are not exactly going as planned there and Alonso doesn't seem to me the type of person to sit in a Ferrari til 2016 or whenever if they cant start building WDC capable cars for him.

i dont know where else there is to go for him but at the same time does Ferrari need to start thinking about a replacement number 1 to cover that possibility? Webber has to be at the top of any list of elite drivers without a contact next year. if he went to Ferrari it might not be for the number 2 spot.