Thread: Lola T280
View Single Post
Old 8 Jun 2004, 09:58 (Ref:997062)   #253
allenbrown
OldRacingCars.com
Veteran

allenbrown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridallenbrown should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Yes, you're right that it did take a while but the whole thing makes a lot more sense to me than it did when I started. I think the Capoferri cars need a lot more work, as do those odd T292/T282/T284 entities.

Photographs would be a huge help. I can probably get permission to use the pictures from the WSC site and I have linked to 10 Tenths images where I'm confident the copyright belongs to the contributor. But I'm not comfortable using images where we know the copyright belongs to someone else. Jeremy - do you have pictures we can use of the Lord/Auger/Mallock car?

On the subject of more existing than were originally built, I think we have to watch what we say but it's pretty clear something is wrong. Can I suggest we identify the cars where the provenence is unproven and try to learn more about them. In fact, we don't seem to have a full provenance for any of the cars so we might be wrong about which ones are dodgy.

Allen